Home   News   Article

Woman taken to hospital after fire at bungalow in Lakenheath




Fire & Rescue News.
Fire & Rescue News.

A woman was taken to West Suffolk Hospital suffering from the effects of breathing in smoke following a fire at a home in Lakenheath.

Firefighters attended the incident at a bungalow, in Meadow Drive, at 7.58am today and removed a cooker from the property.

A woman was taken to West Suffolk Hospital for treatment for the effects of breathing in smoke.

A neighbour was also treated at the scene for the effects of breathing in smoke.



This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies - Learn More