Suffolk Coroner's Court rules Mildenhall man, 49, took his own life
A Mildenhall man, who died from carbon monoxide poisoning, took his own life, an inquest heard.
The hearing was told that the body of 49-year-old Adam Locke was discovered inside an outbuilding at his home in Nursery Close on March 23 last year.
The inquest, which concluded at Suffolk Coroner’s Court, in Ipswich on Friday, was told Mr Locke, who was an educational manager, had also inflicted deep cuts to both arms.
The hearing heard he had filled his summerhouse with fumes.
Suffolk area coroner Jacqueline Devonish was told that police who attended the scene had found a suicide notes, written by Mr Locke, which indicated he had experienced a sudden panic attack.
A post-mortem examination revealed that Mr Locke, who had a history of depression and personality disorder, had died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning.
Mrs Devonish recorded a conclusion of suicide.
More by this authorAlison Hayes