Man suffers burns whilst lighting bonfire in Kennett

Fire & Rescue news.
Fire & Rescue news.
0
Have your say

A man was taken to hospital after suffering burns whilst lighting a bonfire in Kennett.

The man suffered burns to his arm and abdomen in the incident at a residential address, in Station Road, at about 1.25pm yesterday and was taken by land ambulance to Addenbrooke’s Hospital in a stable condition.

An ambulance crew, hazardous area response team, Suffolk Accident Rescue Service (SARS) and Essex Air Ambulance attended.