DCSIMG

Fire started in fuse board of flat

editorial image

editorial image

Fire broke out in the fuse board of a Newmarket flat last Wednesday.

Two crews from Newmarket fire station were called to Weston Way at about 1.50pm following reports of a house fire.

Firefighters arrived at the scene to find a fire had broken out on the fuse board of a flat, which had been 
extinguished before the crews arrived.

A Suffolk Fire and Rescue Service spokesman said the incident was under control shortly after 2pm.

 

Comments

 
 

Back to the top of the page